WHY WE MADE THIS
We named this shirt after one of the greatest jazz musicians of our time. Don't sweat it - with regular collar, solid front panels, and multi-way stretch Fortissimo fabric, The Coltrane takes you from center stage to the after party without skipping a beat. It's a Love Supreme.
MUSICIANS TESTED. MUSICIANS APPROVED
Coregami designs are simple solutions to complex problems. Functional, disciplined answers to the most unforgiving stages and the most demanding performances.
Along with our artist ambassadors, Coregami puts its products through the wringer from Carnegie Hall to Lincoln Center. We figure that if it can survive the toughest moments on center stage, it’s good enough for anywhere.
MADE IN USA Designed in Dallas. Crafted in Los Angeles. Born on Stage.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- standard shirt collar
- solid-panel front with no pleats
- fabric has four-way stretch to increase mobility
- moisture-wicking fabric to draw body sweat and manage temperature
- open-shoulder design to reduce friction and increase range of motion
- collar is crisp with a touch of stretch
- flat seams to reduce chafe
- single cuff with buttons
- no more dry cleaning
- no undershirt necessary
Say good bye to dry-cleaning bills. Simply machine wash (cold) and hang dry.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Trust is earned. Know that we stand behind our products and your order 100%.