WHY WE MADE THIS
After many months of testing, Coregami is pleased to introduce the most comfortable and versatile shirt ever made for performing artists.
We named this piece after the former conductor of the New York Philharmonic and the composer of our favorite musical, The West Side Story. With regular collar, solid front panels, and multi-way stretch fabric, The Bernstein takes you from center stage to the after party without skipping a beat.
We received hundreds of requests from some of the best musicians in the world. What do they want? A simple white shirt for the concert stage that is formal yet functional.
Made in USA Designed and Crafted in Dallas, Texas. Born on Center Stage.
Features + Functions
- standard shirt collar
- solid-panel front with no pleats
- Fortissimo fabric that stretches and increase mobility
- Fortissimo fabric that wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you cool
- open-shoulder design to increase range of motion
- collar is crisp with a touch of stretch
- flat seams to reduce chafe
- single cuff with buttons
- no more dry cleaning
- no undershirt necessary
Say good bye to dry-cleaning bills. Simply machine wash (cold) and hang dry.
Know that we stand behind this product and your order 100%.