The Seiji Kimono
WHY WE MADE THIS
No more front buttons! Introducing The Seiji, a modern kimono-inspired shirt that follows your every breath. With an open-collar design that gently wraps around the neck and tear-drops at the chest, you can finally toss away the bow tie. Whether you’re a soloist or the life of the party, the distinctive look of The Seiji will keep all eyes on you.
Musicians asked, and we listened. Introducing the first technical kimono-inspired shirt. A clean and open-collar design that eliminates the need for all your front buttons. Open-shoulder design to increase reach and comfort. A unified body to keep the lines strong and classy. To those pesky little buttons, we say Sayonara!
Made in USA Designed and Crafted in Dallas, Texas. Born on Center Stage.
Features + Functions
- low-rise kimono
- solid one-piece wrap for a clean look
- solid panel front with no pleats
- Fortissimo fabric that stretches and increase mobility
- Fortissimo fabric that wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you cool
- open-shoulder design to increase range of motion
- collar is crisp with a touch of stretch
- flat seams to reduce chafe
- single cuff with buttons
- no more dry cleaning
- no undershirt necessary
Say good bye to dry-cleaning bills. Simply machine wash (cold) and hang dry.