The Gershwin Tuxedo Shirt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A symphony of style and comfort, The Gershwin Tuxedo Shirt is a remarkable creation that bears the name of the legendary American composer, George Gershwin, who infused symphonic stages with the essence of jazz. Be it beneath the spotlight or at the altar, The Gershwin is designed to keep you cool and elegant throughout the day and night.
Crafted with four-way stretch fabric, soft pleats, and single cuffs to reduce sleeve catch, The Gershwin is an elegant choice in tuxedo shirts. Plus, the stretch fit makes formal occasions simply more comfortable, so you can go from the stage or the ceremony in style.
Discover for yourself why concert musicians unanimously hail it as "The best tuxedo shirt in the world”.
Who is The Gershwin For?
In honor of George Gershwin's musical spirit, we've meticulously crafted a shirt that encapsulates both elegance and ease for musicians, performers, and all those who love elegant and functional formal wear. Whether you're commanding an orchestra or exchanging vows at the altar, this shirt seamlessly adapts to your rhythm, elevating your presence and performance, while ensuring your comfort.
Features + Function
- fabric has four-way stretch to increase mobility
- moisture-wicking fabric to draw body sweat and manage temperature
- open-shoulder design to reduce friction and increase range of motion
- collar is crisp with a touch of stretch
- flat seams to reduce chafe
- front pleats softer than a baby's bottom
- single cuff to reduce sleeve-catch
Hurry, only 9 items left in stock!