The Gershwin Tuxedo Shirt
Why We Made This
We named this piece of awesomeness after the great American composer George Gershwin who brought jazz to the symphony stage. Whether you are on stage or at the altar, this shirt will keep you cool as a cat all night long. Find out why concert musicians are calling this "the Best tuxedo shirt in the world".
Features + Function
- fabric has four-way stretch to increase mobility
- moisture-wicking fabric to draw body sweat and manage temperature
- open-shoulder design to reduce friction and increase range of motion
- collar is crisp with a touch of stretch
- flat seams to reduce chafe
- front pleats softer than a baby's bottom
- single cuff to reduce sleeve-catch
Musicians Tested. Men Approved
Tested by some of the best musicians in the world, The Gershwin has weathered over 40 symphony concerts, 6 outdoor weddings, 2 nights at the club, and 8 church services. People will stare. We think you'll like it.
Say good bye to dry-cleaning bills. Simply machine wash (cold) and hang dry.
The world has never seen the likes of this product. We appreciate your early support. Know that we stand behind this product and your order 100%.