We want you to have the freedom to treat your clothes with the same tough love that you give your performances. Here are some tips to get the longest life out of your clothes:
- Check the care and content label. This label has garment specific information on how to care for your Coregami gear.
- Always machine wash (cold). We highly recommend using WIN Detergent, which is specifically designed for the technical synthetic fabrics in Coregami gear. You can find WIN on Amazon, and use promo code EVERYWIN to get 10% off your first bottle when you check out.
- Drying - Please lay flat and air dry. This will protect the life and shape of your garment.
- Like with Like -Turn your gear inside out and wash it with other synthetic fabrics. Avoid anything abrasive, such as denim or garments with metal zippers. These can be harmful to your Coregami gear, especially in a repetitive motion like in a washer or dryer.
- No Fabric Softener - Avoid using fabric softener because it coats the technical fabric and inhibits its wicking capabilities.