THE MOVEMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
COMING TO A STAGE NEAR YOU
"This shirt is fantastic. I perform 40 or more weeks per year, and this is the most comfortable shirt I've ever worn. I don't even have to wear an undershirt anymore! "
– Nathan Olson (Co-Concertmaster, Dallas Symphony Orchestra)
"It's been a long time coming for someone to finally understand what we do and make a change in our existing norm for our work uniform. "
– David Cooper (Principal Horn, Dallas Symphony Orchestra)
"I love how similar it feels to athletic wear. It's extremely flexible which gives me better reach around my instrument. The best part is that the shirt is machine-washable and I no longer have to pay for dry cleaning. "
– Scott Sheffler (Dallas Opera and LCSO)
"This shirt is highly breathable and feels great on stage. I would love to see a future where all concert uniform is more comfortable and functional "
– Jun Iwasaki (Concertmaster, Nashville Symphony)
"These shirts are incredible, they move, they flex, they breathe. As a cellist these shirts give me lots more mobility when I perform, especially in my arms and shoulders. I also love how the shirt glides against my tuxedo jacket when I'm wearing it over the shirt. Once you perform in one, you will never go back to a regular tuxedo shirt again!"
– Drew Johnson (Asst Principal, Las Colinas Symphony Orchestra)
"The Gershwin is unlike any other tuxedo shirts that I have worn on stage. It is light, breathable, and practical. I am happy with the way it feels and how it performs. I would recommend it to other musicians."
– David Itkin (Music Director, Abilene Philharmonic & Director of Orchestral Studies, Univ. of North Texas)
No Dry Cleaning
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Want exclusive offers and first access to products? Join our email newsletter.
Thanks for signing up!